- Graduate of BS Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, or related experience.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more current web markup or scripting languages (HTML, XHTML, CSS, Vbscript, PHP)
- Database programming experience, preferably mySQL or MS-SQL
- Very good Understanding of Standard Web Development methodologies and practices
- Ability to work additional hours as needed. Summer weekends required.
- Graduate of BS Mass Communication Journalism or a related field
- Requires 2 years writing experience, preferably as a copywriter and editor in a corporate setting, e-commerce company or design firm
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a constantly changing environment is key
- Familiarity with web content presentation and web writing style
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS
- Experience in developing content for an e-commerce site
- Excellent editorial skills
- An associate’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Two years’ experience in a network environment, or any equivalent combination of training and experience
- Strong knowledge of computers and related technologies
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure requirements and components of local area networks
On The Job Training
The regular OJT program accommodates qualified students who are recommended by school to undergo internship prior to graduation in order to be adequately familiar with the actual office operations and management to augment their formal training.
Across, as an industry partner, continuous to tie up with various academic institutions to support this program by giving the student-interns course related work assignments and expose them to actual learning experiences. The duration of training is determined by the fixed period or number of hours required by the academic institution per course requirements.
The program is open to graduating students who are recommended by their respective schools/ universities to undergo on-the-job training during their regular school terms.
Interested students may apply in person with the following requirements at Across Office, 481 Bonot, Legazpi City:
- Original letter of endorsement from school
- Barangay Clearance ( original copy )
- 2 pcs of 1×1 ID Picure
- Copy of Resume
- Photo copy of school ID
- Medical Certificate
If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed above, please send your resume to our Human Resources Management Office through e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, and type in your desired position as subject.
If you currently do not see any vacancy in the position you feel you are suitable for, you may still send us your resume, indicating the position you desire, through e-mail address email@example.com.
We shall send you an acknowledgement of your application through e-mail.